Why you’ll love Prashad Indian Cookery Demonstration Offer
Step into the professional kitchen of the north’s most highly awarded Indian restaurant, and learn the secrets of great vegetarian Indian cuisine with our Prashad Indian Cookery Course Offer. Demonstrated by Head Chef Minal, a former mentee of Gordon Ramsay, you’ll learn the techniques and flavour profiles used to bring that Prashad finesse into every dish. This is the perfect foodie gift for any budding chef looking to create the very best Indian dishes. Enjoy an exclusive 23% off.
- Your demonstration day will start with a quick introduction by Owner Bobby. You’ll then meet Head Chef Minal and be briefed on the vegetarian dishes that will be demoed during the day.
- Then, it’s into the kitchen, where you can watch the dishes being prepared, find out the real chef’s tricks of the trade and how a number of how spices work together… all set in a real restaurant kitchen. This is a great chance to see a top chef in action and ask plenty of questions.
- During the demonstration, Bobby and Minal will guide you through their experience of growing up with food and their life within Prashad restaurant, the heritage behind the recipes and the role of food in Indian culture.
- A feast will be prepared in front of your eyes to delve into at lunchtime including starters, curries, rice, pickle and dessert.
- Throughout the day, there will be plenty of opportunities to retire to the restaurant, sample the dishes and make notes about the dishes you want to make at home.
- After a busy day, every attendee is given a copy of Prashad’s second recipe book titled ‘Prashad at Home‘ and a takeaway meal for one.
- Usually £130, now £100 – saving you 23%
When can you go?
- To be booked during the first 6 months following the restaurant’s re-opening
- The Prashad Indian Cookery Course starts at 9.30 am and ends at 2.30 pm
Location: 137 Whitehall Rd, Drighlington, Bradford BD11 1AT – Get Directions
How to book
- Add the offer to your cart and purchase to save an exclusive 23% off
- Following purchase, you will receive a purchase email confirmation with a unique order number
- Click here to check the Prashad Indian cookery course demo dates and availability via Event Brite
- Once you have chosen your preferred date please contact Prashad via phone on 0113 285 2037 or email email@example.com to book your class. Please provide the purchaser’s full name and unique order number.
- Please show your email confirmation on your phone or as a printed copy when arriving at Prashad for your Indian cookery course demonstration.
BUYING AS A GIFT?
- We can send this as a gift voucher directly via email to your giftee, with your personalised message.
- Your giftee will receive their electronic voucher as an email with no prices or discounts shown.
- Add the offer to your cart, then on the cart page, you’re able to enter the recipient’s name, email address, and a personalised message.
- Don’t want to send the email gift voucher yet? Simply enter your email into the gift recipient email address area so you to gift this experience when you’re ready.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You have 6 months from the date of the restaurant’s re-opening to book and attend your Prashad Cookery Demo.
- Due to the nature of the events, no refunds or exchanges are possible. Should you need to rearrange your cookery demonstration day, please give Prashad 14 days-notice. However, the demo must still be attended within the first 6 months following the restaurant’s re-opening.
- Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. This is a demonstration session only. Prashad is a commercial restaurant kitchen, therefore disabled access is limited. Limited to 8 places per demonstration session.
Got questions? We’d love to help, click the button on the bottom right of your screen to chat to us live or leave us a message.