Why You’ll Love this Principal York Afternoon Tea Offer
Hop off the train and straight into the Grade II listed stunning Principal Hotel. Enjoy views across sweeping manicured lawns all the way to York Minster as you indulge in a delicious afternoon tea, served with a unique savoury starter course. “The airy Garden Room is the showpiece, all soft greys and elegance”, The Telegraph. Save up to 50% on the regular cost, 7 days a week.
- A delicious selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones, served with a unique savoury starter course – View Menu
- Traditional Afternoon Tea £17.50. Usually, £23.50 Saving you 26%.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea £22.00. Usually, £30.50 Saving you 28%.
- OR Experience their evening alternative, Twilight Tea for just £12.50 Saving you 50%, which includes a Bramble or Mojito Cocktail – View Menu
When can you go?
- Valid 7 days a week, until 31st May 2019
- Traditional and Champagne Afternoon Tea served 1 – 5 pm
- Twilight Tea served 5 – 8 pm
- Steps from York train station, car park available charged at £15 for 24 hours
The Principal Hotel, Station Road, York YO24 1AA
How to book
- Check availability and book your table online or call 01904 688677.
- Purchase the offer via our website to save up to 50% off the usual price.
- Once you’ve purchased the offer via our website you’ll receive an email with a unique order number, please show this purchase email confirmation when arriving at The Principal Hotel for Afternoon Tea.
- Already booked? Simply purchase the offer and show your email confirmation on arrival.
- If you’re buying this Principal York Afternoon Tea experience as a gift, following purchase contact us to arrange an electronic gift voucher.
Why we love the Principal Hotel York for Afternoon Tea
As soon as you step into the luxurious hotel you instantly feel like a treat is in store, with friendly and attentive service to match. Their delicious savoury starter course, sandwiches, cakes and scones all change to match the seasons, headed up by their Head Chef and in-house Pastry Chef. All enjoyed in their beautiful Garden Room, which is flooded with natural light. What’s more, their tea is sourced from the Rare Tea Company, who supply the world’s best tea direct from farmers and their tea gardens.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation: You have 14 days to cancel your purchase if the offer has not yet been redeemed. We will then issue a full refund.
Other terms: Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. Must be used in one visit. Cannot be combined with any other deals. No cash value or cash back.
Got questions? We’d love to help, click the green button on the bottom left of your screen to chat to us live or leave us a message.