Why You’ll Love this Principal York Afternoon Tea Offer
Hop off the train and straight into the Grade II listed stunning Principal Hotel. Enjoy views across sweeping manicured lawns all the way to York Minster as you indulge in a delicious afternoon tea, served with a unique savoury starter course. Recent winners of Visit York’s ‘Tea Room of the Year’. “The airy Garden Room is the showpiece, all soft greys and elegance”, The Telegraph. Yorkshire Food Guide readers save an exclusive up to 50% on the regular cost, 7 days a week.
- A delicious selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones, served with a unique savoury starter course – View Menu
- Traditional Afternoon Tea £17.50. Usually, £23.50 Saving you 26%.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea £22.00. Usually, £30.50 Saving you 28%.
- OR Experience their evening alternative, Twilight Tea for just £12.50 Saving you 50%, which includes a Bramble or Mojito Cocktail – View Menu
When can you go?
- Valid 7 days a week.
- To be redeemed within 3 months following purchase
- Traditional and Champagne Afternoon Tea served 1 – 5 pm
- Twilight Tea served 5 – 8 pm
- Steps from York train station, car park available charged at £15 for 24 hours
The Principal Hotel, Station Road, York YO24 1AA
How to book
- Choose your afternoon tea option, click add to cart and purchase the offer via our website to save up to 50% off the usual price.
- Once you’ve purchased the offer via our website you’ll receive an email with a unique order number and details of how to book your table.
- Want to check availability for a specific date before purchasing? Chat to us live by clicking the chat button on the bottom right of your screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll check this for you.
Buying as a Gift?
- We can send this as a gift voucher directly via email to your giftee, with your personalised message.
- Your giftee will receive their electronic voucher as an email with no prices or discounts shown.
- Add the offer to your cart, then on the cart page, you’re able to enter the recipient’s name, email address, and a personalised message.
Why we love the Principal Hotel York for Afternoon Tea
As soon as you step into the luxurious hotel you instantly feel like a treat is in store, with friendly and attentive service to match. Their delicious savoury starter course, sandwiches, cakes and scones all change to match the seasons, headed up by their Head Chef and in-house Pastry Chef. All enjoyed in their beautiful Garden Room, which is flooded with natural light. What’s more, their tea is sourced from the Rare Tea Company, who supply the world’s best tea direct from farmers and their tea gardens.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation: You have 14 days to cancel your purchase if the offer has not yet been redeemed. We will then issue a full refund.
Other terms: Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. Must be used in one visit. Cannot be combined with any other deals. No cash value or cash back.
Got questions? We’d love to help, click the green button on the bottom right of your screen to chat to us live or leave us a message.