Why you’ll love this Tetley Leeds Sunday lunch offer
The Tetley is a contemporary art gallery in Leeds’ South Bank. Their Bar and Kitchen is a cool and clever refurb of the ground floor of the former art deco style Tetley Brewery HQ.
The Tetley have relaunched its restaurant with a new menu, head chef, and fresh look. Chef Connaire Moran brings a wealth of experience following his time at award-winning Leeds fine dining pub The Owl, and institution The Reliance. Connaire’s passion is all about using hyper-local ingredients and sustainability. Expect mouthwatering British classics on their Sunday lunch menu.
- Two course Sunday lunch (main with a starter or dessert) at The Tetley, Leeds
- VIEW MENU
- Now £18, usually up to £25.50 – Save 29%
- More than one voucher can be used per table
When you can go
- Sundays, 12 – 6 pm
- Voucher valid for use within 6 months, from the date of purchase
Hunslet Road, Leeds LS10 1JQ – Get Directions
How to book
- Add our exclusive offer to your cart and purchase to save an exclusive up to 29% off the regular price.
- Once purchased you will receive an order receipt and your voucher/s via email.
- Book your table online or call The Tetley Leeds on 0113 320 2323.
- On arrival, please present your Yorkshire Food Guide voucher/s which display a unique voucher number and QR code.
Buying as a gift?
- Following purchase you will receive an e-voucher with no prices shown, that you can simply forward on via email or print out and pop into a card.
Terms and Conditions
- Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. More than one voucher can be used per table, but the full amount must be used. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- You have 14 days from the date of purchase to request a refund if the voucher has not yet been used.
Got questions? We’d love to help, click the green button on the bottom right of your screen to chat to us live or leave us a message.