Whispering Angel Wine Tasting at Harvey Nichols, Leeds
Thursday 23rd February 2023, 6 pm
Discover the iconic Whispering Angel Rosé and more from the Château d’Esclans Estate as Harvey Nichols in Leeds takes you on a journey of wine discovery, on Thursday 23rd February 2023.
Château d’Esclans, situated in the heart of Provence, is the producer of a world-class rosé portfolio, including the globally renowned Whispering Angel.
Enjoy tastings of four wines led by an expert brand ambassador alongside snacks from the Harvey Nichols Food Market.
- Take a seat in Harvey Nichols’ stunning Fourth Floor Bar on Thursday 23rd February 2023
- Event runs from 6 pm – 8 pm
- Includes 4x Château d’Esclans wine tasting; Whispering Angel, Rock Angel, Chateau d’Esclans & Garrus
- Snacks from the Harvey Nichols Food Market
- Tickets are £35 (includes booking fee) with £35 redeemable on Château d’Esclans wine tasted on the evening.
How to redeem your tickets
- Add the number of tickets you’d like to purchase to your cart
- Once purchased you will receive an order receipt and your ticket/s via email.
- You will be automatically added to the event’s guest list.
- On arrival, please present your Yorkshire Food Guide ticket/s which displays a unique voucher number and QR code.
Harvey Nichols Fourth Floor Bar, 107-111 Briggate, Leeds LS1 6AZ – Get Directions
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the nature of the event, tickets are non-refundable following purchase.
- Entrance to the event is not permitted without a pre-paid ticket.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
Why not add to your visit by dining at Harvey Nichols 4th Floor Brasserie saving an exclusive 25% off food