Black Swan Hotel at Helmsley Launches New Casual Dining Menu
Tea at the Tearoom – but it’s not the drinking kind!
The Black Swan in Helmsley has introduced a new dining concept this June: Tonight at the Tearoom.
Matt Tyler, Head Chef at the three AA Rosette venue, has designed a tempting menu of heart-warming and simple dishes to be served from 6.30pm in its charming Tearoom. It adds to the choice for diners at the four star North Yorkshire hotel, offering an earlier, more casual dining experience than in its flagship The Gallery restaurant.
Matt said: “We are encouraging local families and those after a more laid-back teatime to try this new dining concept. I have designed the menu around that brief with classic fare, served simply, at the heart of the menu.”
Main courses on the new menu include beer battered haddock with beef dripping chips, mushy peas and tartare sauce, priced at £13.50, and creamy chicken and ham pie, wholegrain mustard and leeks, served with mash and seasonal vegetables, priced at £12.50.
There will also be a full selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on offer to accompany the menu which includes starters and sweets.
Matt added: “Our Tearoom is famous for its afternoon teas, served in a special setting filled with character. We’re hoping more diners will get to experience its quirky charms.”
6.30pm until 8pm, Thursday to Saturday.
To book your table in the Tearoom contact The Black Swan on 01439 770466. You can see the full Tonight at the Tearoom menu here.
Black Swan Hotel, Market Place, Helmsley, York YO62 5BJ – 01439 770466
Find out more about The Black Swan at Helmsley and view their current offers
Sign Up to our Newsletter – For the latest news, exclusive offers, reviews and competitions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Taste three different gins and tonics from Spain with their in-house expert, served with delicious savoury nibbles.
- SAVE 10%
- Hand-crafted in Yorkshire
- Beautiful design, superb performance, rave reviews
- 5-year warranty
- SAVE 15%
- Silversmiths is ‘THE’ place to experience Sheffield’s most inventive boozy brunch
- Forget plain old avo-on-toast; expect Cornish lobster roll, to Wagyu beef sliders + much more
- SAVE 10%
- Bringing authentic Indian street food from the bustling streets of India to Leeds
- Outstanding reviews in the national and regional press
- SAVE 25%
- Personalise a bottle of Masons gin or vodka
- Over 180 worldwide awards
- Includes free next working day delivery
- SAVE 10%