Cutlery Works Sheffield – Kelham Island Food Hall
Everything you need to know about Cutlery Works Sheffield – Kelham Island
What to expect
Sheffield’s Cutlery Works food hall opened in November 2018 and had a hugely successful first year. The 14,000 sq ft Rutland Cutlery Works building in Kelham Island is a huge hive of food and drink businesses, with 100 jobs created throughout the venue. Giving independent entrepreneurs an opportunity to showcase their offerings.
The exciting addition to Sheffield’s uber trendy Kelham Island, comes from The Milestone Group who are behind some of Sheffield’s renowned restaurants and bars. Their opening weekend saw thousands through the doors and also featured on BBC Look North.
Cutlery Works is a mix of permanent and semi-permanent food and drink vendors, inspired by the hawker markets of South East Asia, with influences from Lisbon, New York and Barcelona. It brings a unique dining experience to the people who live, work and enjoy visiting the area.
The Milestone Group have worked hard to select a range of traders, each with their own exciting concept to offer something for everyone’s tastes.
Cutlery Works Sheffield Traders include;
- Konjo – brought to you by critically-acclaimed Joro Restaurant. Serving skewers, snacks and small plates, expect fire-fuelled flavour with all dishes being cooked over a Japanese Konro BBQ Grill.
- Edo Sushi, a collaboration of two good friends with a passion for Japanese food. Their sushi is the best in Sheffield and their sushi masterclasses are well worth keeping an eye out for, too.
- MA-ba, fantastic Indian cooking using family recipes that have been handed down through generations.
- Bullion all-day cafe bar, one of only 15 craft chocolate bar makers in the UK, manufacturing bean to bar chocolate on site at Cutlery Works. Bullion also serve up delicious hot drinks using their own chocolate & Caravan coffee, boozey cocktails on an evening and delicious homemade baked goods.
- Booze Hound, showcasing the finest craft beers, from South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and beyond. With a dedicated gluten-free line and a great selection of low alcohol bottles and cans, these boozehounds sure do cater for everyone.
- Foundry Coffee Roasters, serving their specialty beans alongside filter and espresso-based drinks, a range of artisan blended teas, drinking chocolate, delicious cakes, pastries and brownies.
- Pellizco – Winners of British Street Food Awards ‘Best Newcomer’ 2020, Pellizco brings outstanding Mexican food to Sheffield’s Cutlery Works. Think mouthwatering tacos and Mexican fried chicken.
- Little Dough, woodfired neo-Neapolitan pizza topped with the best of Italian ingredients, British charcuterie and local, seasonal produce.
- Rad Dude’s, offering American deli-style sandwiches with a twist in every bite, designed to complement their iconic hot sauce.
- Jimmy’s Burgers – Sheffield born and bred burger enthusiasts. Expect epic burgers, tater tots, onion rings and loaded fries.
- China Red – Authentic Szechuan cuisine. Traditionally trained chefs turn fresh ingredients into authentic speciality dishes.
- Jailbird – Nashville-style fried chicken
- Thai 25 – Traditional Thai street food.
- Als Gongcha – The magic of bubble tea, now in Cutlery Works.
Events at Cutlery Works
From ‘Dog Life Drawing’ to ‘Sushi and Craft Beer Pairing’ there’s an event to suit everyone – view upcoming Cutlery Works events.
Enjoy the enticing aromas of cooking as you get your work done in the Cutlery Works’ inviting co-working space.
Cutlery Works Sheffield Opening Times
Food Hall Vendors
Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 10 pm (vendors close 9.30 pm)
Friday – Saturday: 10 am – 11 pm (vendors close 10 pm)
Sunday: 10 am – 10 pm (vendors close 9.30 pm)
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Book Your Table
Cutlery Works, 73 – 101 Neepsend Lane, Sheffield S3 8AT – Get directions
Follow The Cutlery Works on social to stay up to date:
Facebook – @cutleryworkssheffield
Instagram – @cutleryworks
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…