30% OFF PASTA EVANGELISTS – 5* ARTISAN PASTA KITS DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR
WHAT IS PASTA EVANGELIST?
Co-Founded by Great British Bake-Off star Pure Leith, Sunday Times Food Critic Giles Coren and MasterChef Critic William Sitwell – Pasta Evangelists invites Brits to prepare five-star pasta dishes in five minutes. Bringing an authentic taste of Italy to homes across the country.
Each Pasta Evangelist box includes fresh handmade pasta, an authentic Italian sauce, garnishes and instructions on how to prepare the dish in minutes. Using only the finest seasonal ingredients and, whenever possible, Italian produce.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Delicious recipes from Beef & Truffle Tortellini with Sage Butter & Hazelnuts to “Carbonara of Dreams” with fresh Bucatini & Crispy Pancetta, and vegan Conchiglie with Pistachio Pesto.
- Choose as many dishes as you like, as often as you like.
- Enjoy a new menu every week, with a choice of ten dishes. Each celebrating Italy’s twenty regions.
- Ready in 5 minutes. Super easy, especially when cooking for the whole family.
- Backed by some of the biggest names in British food.
- When signing up for the subscription you can set your preferences, pick your dishes before each delivery and pause, skip or cancel anytime.
- The perfect gift for a fellow foodie.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose from their weekly menu of 10 mouth-watering dishes. Buy once or subscribe to receive pasta kits weekly with free delivery.
- Each recipe includes pre-portioned fresh pasta, sauces and garnishes. Prepare 5* pasta in 5 minutes. Boxes can also be frozen for up to 1 month.
- They ship their pasta meal boxes nationwide across the UK, in chilled and insulated boxes.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODE HAS NOW EXPIRED
- East Yorkshire’s Restaurant of the Year and Hotel of the Year
- Stunning Georgian Hotel with outstanding restaurant
- SAVE 25%
- Magnificent stately home near Harrogate
- Michelin recommended dining
- SAVE 25%
- Tastings, demonstrations, and the chance to perfect your favourites
- Within Harvey Nichols striking Fourth Floor Bar
- SAVE 25%
- Silversmiths is ‘THE’ place to experience Sheffield’s most inventive boozy brunch
- Forget plain old avo-on-toast; expect Cornish lobster roll, to Wagyu beef sliders + much more
- SAVE 10%
- Spanish Afternoon Tea with a glass of Cava
- Stunning Leeds city centre restaurant
- SAVE 17%