Why you’ll love this Cooper King Distillery offer
The award-winning Cooper King Distillery based in North Yorkshire, are renowned for their flavour-driven sustainable spirits. This has seen them collaborate with TripAdvisor’s ‘best restaurant in the world’ The Black Swan at Oldstead, the highly acclaimed Skosh restaurant in York plus many more.
Join them for a guided tour of England’s only self-built whisky and gin distillery, situated in picturesque countryside 10 miles north of York.
Discover the adventurous story behind the distillery and understand how Cooper King’s sustainable spirits are made. They’ll introduce you to state-of-the-art vacuum gin distillation and the wonderful Tasmanian copper pot whisky still – the only one of its kind in the Northern Hemisphere. Finally, enjoy a fully guided tasting session in the cosy tasting room and shop.
The perfect treat for yourself or the ideal gift for all your friends and family. Yorkshire Food Guide readers can now save an exclusive 20% on this Cooper King Distillery package.
- Cooper King Distillery Guided Tour and Tasting for Two People.
- Tour lasts 1 hour and 15 minutes and takes place most Saturdays.
- Taste 3x gins, 1x vodka, 1x liqueur and 1x new-make spirit (un-aged ‘whisky’) during the tour.
- Drivers will be offered a complimentary sample to take away and enjoy at home.
- Receive a £20 voucher to be redeemed on any purchase from the Cooper King shop or bar after the tour.
- Vouchers sent via email within two working days or option to receive the vouchers via post for £3.95.
- Package worth £50, now £40 – SAVE 20%
How to redeem your vouchers
- Add the offer to your cart and purchase via our website to save an exclusive 20% off.
- Following purchase you will receive an order receipt and voucher/s via email.
- Option to receive vouchers via post for £3.95.
- Cooper King will email or dispatch vouchers within 2 working days of your order.
- Tour takes place most Saturdays. Contact Cooper King via 01347 808232 or [email protected] to book your experience. Please provide them with the purchaser’s name and your Yorkshire Food Guide voucher numbers when booking.
- Want to check distillery tour availability before you book? Click here to view upcoming class dates and check availability
Location: Cooper King Distillery, The Old Stable, Stillington Road, Sutton-on-the-Forest, York, YO61 1EH – Get directions
Buying as a gift?
- No gift option required to be selected via our website. Vouchers show no prices or discounts, so they’re perfect for gifting.
Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Over 18’s only. You may be asked to provide ID if you look under 25.
- The site is wheelchair-accessible in all areas apart from inside the cask warehouse (you can still view the casks and engage with the tour guide).
- The majority of the tour is standing; chairs are available on request.
- Flat shoes must be worn.
- The distillery will not be operational during the tour. Multiple voucher purchases allowed.
- You have 14 days from the date of purchase to request a refund if your tour date has not been booked. Once a booking has been made any no-shows will not be refunded or changed.
Got questions? Chat to us live by clicking the green button on the bottom right-hand side of your screen.