WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS FRIENDS OF HAM LEEDS PAIRING EXPERIENCE
Friends of Ham in Leeds are renowned for expertly celebrating the four greatest pleasures in life – meet, cheese, wine and beer. Groups of 2 or more can join their knowledgeable team as they talk you through their carefully selected wines or beers, perfectly paired with the finest charcuterie and Cheeses.
- Tutored food and wine pairing experience, for groups of 2 – 20.
- Your choice of Wine Tasting or Beer Tasting
- Perfectly paired with seasonally selected meats and cheeses
- x5 Wines (5 x 75ml glasses of wine) or x5 Beers (x5 125ml or 1/3 pint beers)
- Pairing experience last approx. 1 – 1.5 hours
- Cost £35 per person
We’ve also negotiated Brunch for two including drinks at Friends of Ham Leeds for only £15. SAVE 41% – Find out more
WHEN CAN YOU GO?
- To be booked during the first 6 months following the restaurant’s re-opening.
- Reservations are available every day, subject to availability.
- For groups of 2 – 10 people, reservations required two weeks in advance.
- For groups of 10 or more, reservations required one month in advance.
- Minimum of two people required per booking.
Friends of Ham, 4-8 New Station St, Leeds LS1 5DL – Get directions
HOW TO BOOK
- Following the purchase, you will receive an email with your order confirmation number and instructions on who to contact at Friends of Ham Leeds to book and food pairing experience.
- Want to check availability for a specific date before you purchase? Please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check the availability for you. Please state your desired date, time and party number.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellations: You have 14 days from the date of purchase to cancel and receive a refund if you have not yet booked your masterclass. Once a booking has been made any no shows will not be refunded or changed.
- Other terms: Full amount must be used in one visit. No cash value or cashback. A minimum of 2 people required to book this experience. Reservations are required.
Got questions? Speak to us live by clicking the chat button on the bottom right-hand side of your screen.