Filey Bay Whisky Tasting at Harvey Nichols, Leeds
Thursday 21st September 2023, 6 – 7.30 pm
This September, Harvey Nichols striking Fourth Floor Bar in Leeds invites Filey Bay Whisky for an unforgettable event. Join them and taste their award-winning whisky and hear about the brand’s story.
Yorkshire’s first-ever Single Malt Whisky producer does things properly from grain to glass, but definitely in their own way.
- Take a seat in Harvey Nichols’s stunning Fourth Floor Bar on Thursday 21st September 2023.
- The event starts at 6 pm until 7.30 pm.
- 90-minute whisky-tasting experience.
- Taste a selection of Filey Bay’s whisky.
- Hear all about the brand’s story from Filey Bay’s expert host.
- Tickets are £22.15 (inc booking fee) £20 fully redeemable against Filey Bay Whisky purchased on the evening.
How to redeem your tickets
- Add the number of tickets you’d like to purchase to your cart.
- Once purchased you will receive an order receipt and your ticket/s via email.
- You will be automatically added to the event’s guest list.
- On arrival, please present your Yorkshire Food Guide ticket/s which displays a unique voucher number and QR code.
Harvey Nichols Fourth Floor Bar, 107-111 Briggate, Leeds LS1 6AZ – Get Directions
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the nature of the event, Harvey Nichols Leeds event tickets are non-refundable following purchase.
- Entrance to the event is not permitted without a pre-paid ticket.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
Why not add to your visit by dining at Harvey Nichols 4th Floor Brasserie saving an exclusive 25% off your food and drinks bill.