Why you’ll love this Plough at Scalby Offer
The Daily Telegraph said “The Plough is situated in the well-groomed village of Scalby, just minutes from Scarborough. Manager Mark Deeming runs a tight ship, ensuring that the experience is outstanding. If you’re looking for the ideal place for adult time out; you’ve just found it.” Stay, dine and wine for two, from only £145, saving you up to 32% on regular rates.
- Overnight stay in a Superior or Deluxe King Room, with full Yorkshire Breakfast for Two.
- 3-Course dinner from their delicious menu including; one starter or two Yorkshire tapas dishes, classic or big plate main course and dessert per person.
- Your choice of a bottle of wine from The Plough at Scalby’s ‘Recommendations’ list
- Optional upgrade just £20 to receive 1 pm early check-in and Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two. Usually £45.
- Above package usually, 197.00 without extra perks or £242.00 with early check-in and prosecco afternoon tea, saving you up to 32% off.
When can you go
- Sunday – Friday (every day excluding Saturday and bank holidays)
- To be used within 2 months following purchase
How to book
- Add the offer to your cart and purchase to save up to 32% off the regular rate.
- Following purchase, we’ll send you an email confirmation with a unique order number and details of who to contact at The Plough to book your stay.
- Want to check availability for a specific date? Chat to us live by clicking the green chat button on the bottom left of your screen.
The Plough Inn, 21-23 High St, Scalby, Scarborough YO13 0PT
Buying as a Gift?
- We can send this as a gift voucher directly via email to your giftee, with your personalised message.
- Your giftee will receive their electronic voucher as an email with no prices or discounts shown.
- Add the offer to your cart, then on the cart page, you’re able to enter the recipient’s name, email address, and a personalised message.
Why we love The Plough Inn at Scalby
The Plough is a 5 Star AA Rated inn with room designed by award-winning interior designer Rachel McLane. Pub grub it is not – expect local and seasonal ingredients from land and sea to create a mouth-watering menu or gastropub classics.
Located just a couple of miles north of Scarborough and Burniston beach, aptly named the ‘dinosaur coast’ for the discovery of dinosaur footprints and fossils. The perfect location for walking and day trips with Robin Hoods Bay and Whitby only a 30-minute drive away.
Read our review of The Plough at Scalby following our recent visit.
Second Opinion – Rated 4/5 Very Good
Terms and Conditions
Check-in: From 3 pm (unless early 1 pm early check-in is purchased as an additional upgrade with this offer)
Check-out: 10 am
Pets: Pets are not allowed to stay in the pub rooms. Dog-friendly cottages available, but they are not part of this offer.
Cancellation: You have 14 days to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund if the offer has not yet been redeemed.
Other terms: Selection from The Plough at Scalby’s Grill or Special’s Menu will carry a £10 supplement per person. No cash value or cash back. Reservations are required. Package must be used in one visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer.