“Burmese food the Burmese way” at Cafe Mandalay Huddersfield
What’s included in this Cafe Mandalay Huddersfield Offer?
- A taste of Cafe Mandalay’s new Burmese Banquet Menu – View Menu
- 7 flavoursome dishes, designed to be shared
- Unlimited jasmine rice and green tea
- Your choice of Meat or Vegan
- Usually £39 for two, or £78 for four people. Saving you up to 26%
After Cafe Mandalay’s opening last year, they’ve quickly become one of Huddersfield’s favourite dining destinations, with 5/5 TripAdvisor reviews. Cafe Mandalay’s Burmese food also featured within Olive Magazine‘s 2019 Food Trends and new restaurants. The first restaurant of its kind in Yorkshire and aims to provide high-quality Burmese cuisine in a way people relate to, all in a relaxed modern setting. This offer is a fantastic way to experience their mouthwatering food, which is so interesting in terms of taste but very much accessible to all, even the less daring among us.
“Burmese food is the most underrated of all Asian cuisines. The food of Myanmar is unlike anything else we love from Asia. It’s a myriad of crunchy textures with fermented vegetables that are sweet and sour.” The Independent 5th October 2018.
How to Book
- Once purchased you will receive an email with your unique order number.
- Contact Café Mandalay on 01484 766623 to book your table.
- Please present your purchase confirmation email which displays your unique order number when arriving at Café Mandalay for your meal.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer to be redeemed Thursday 12 pm – 8 pm, Friday and Saturday 12 pm – 8 pm or Sunday 12 pm – 7 pm, subject to availability.
- Once purchased you have until 30th March 2019 to redeem your offer.
- Excluding bookings on 14th February and 31st March 2019.
- No cash value or cash back.
- Reservations are required.
- Must be used in one visit.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Cafe Mandalay, 53 King St, Huddersfield HD1 2PZ – Get Directions