Why You’ll Love this Black Swan Helmsley Offer
The Daily Telegraph calls the Black Swan Helmsley a “handsome market-town hotel” in a “peerless location.” Indulge at their 3AA-Rosette award-winning restaurant and relax in the comfort of this historic hotel. Stays with dinner for two now £179, saving you up to 23% on regular rates.
- Overnight stay in a Classic Double/Twin Room, with full Yorkshire Breakfast, for Two
- Dinner from the A la Carte Menu which includes £30 per person dining allowance, in the 3AA-Rosette restaurant.
- Upgrade to one of their Feature or Superior Rooms for just £25 extra, located in the oldest part of the hotel (usually £45).
When can you go
- Sunday – Thursday, until 31st March 2020
- Parking is free. The hotel is a 30-minute drive from York and an hour’s drive from Leeds and Teesside.
- Excludes bookings between 24th December 2019 – 1st January 2020
How to Book
- Add the offer to your cart and purchase to save up to 23% off the regular rate.
- Following purchase, we’ll send you an email confirmation with a unique order number and details of who to contact at The Black Swan Hotel to book your stay.
- Want to check availability for a specific date? Chat to us live by clicking the green chat button on the bottom right of your screen.
Black Swan Hotel, Market Pl, Helmsley, York YO62 5BJ
Buying as a Gift?
- Following purchase, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll provide you with an electronic gift voucher that you can forward via email or print and pop into a card in no time.
Why We Love the Black Swan Hotel
- This coaching inn dates back to the 15th century located within one of Yorkshire’s prettiest market towns, Helmsley in the North Yorkshire countryside
- Crowned Hotel of the Year at the 2015 Yorkshire Life Food & Drink Awards
- You can sample fine-dining fare in the 3-AA-Rosette hotel restaurant
- “The hotel is renowned for its hospitality and friendliness” – The AA
- Dog-friendly hotel
- Picturesque North York Moors walks
Second Opinion – Rated: 4/5 Very Good
Black Swan Hotel Helmsley Overview
The iconic Black Swan Hotel sits right in the heart of the North Yorkshire’s prettiest market towns, Helmsley. The cosy four-star, 45-bedroom historic property is one of Yorkshire’s finest privately-owned hotels, full of charm and character. Interiors are inviting and stylish, including contemporary influences to highlight the hotel’s many original features, which include several open fires and crooked dark oak beams. The hotel has a wonderful long-held reputation for both its dining and award-winning tearooms. ‘The Gallery’ Restaurant boasts 3 AA Rosettes.
Terms & Conditions
Check-in: 3 pm
Check-out: 11 am
Children and additional guests: Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 3 or under.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £10 inclusive of tax per pet per stay by the hotel.
Cancellation: You have 14 days to cancel your purchase if the offer has not yet been redeemed.
Other terms: £30 per person dining allowance does not include alcohol. Should you not use your full £30 per person dinner allocation, The Black Swan Helmsley will not be able to offer any refunds. Reservations are required. Must be used in one visit.